Counter-Strike 1.6 - Crosshair to AWPIntroduction
Getting a Crosshair on the AWP is not something you can do with a command, there are 2 ways of doing this.
The first one which is not recommended, is by using Hacks. The other one is to replace the original model with
a model that has a crosshair attached to it's middle core... Sounds confusing? Let's get it started!Skill = Easy
1. The model you are replacing is a model file (.mdl). You can feel yourself lucky because i got it!
(The Download Link is the "Save File To PC" Link)
2. The model file you just got has to be either replaced or put in the right directory.
3. The directory "cstrike/models" is where you need to put the file. (If you don't know where this folder is, make a computer search).
4. If the "model" folder isn't there, create it. Then put the "v_awp.mdl" in there
5. Start Counter-Strike 1.6 and join a server, buy or pick up a AWP
Results if all went well:
OPS: This is not CHEAT DETECTED! It only gets cheat detected if it's a "DLL" or a "EXE" file, it's just a model for God's sake! It can't be easier to understand!
But this might not be tolerated on CUP games or tournaments, so i suggest you play with this on a public server to practise your skills...