Tweak Now Regcleaner - Cleaning RegistryIntroduction
The Registry is a heart and soul of any Windows system. It contains information that controls how your Windows appears and how it behaves. Most applications today use registry to store configuration and other important data. When you install an application, a new registry entries will be created. These entries will automatically be deleted when you uninstall the application. Unfortunately, it does not always work that way. Sometimes, you will find that some applications fail to remove their own registry entries. These entries will become obsolete.
So in order to clean these up, you will need a registry cleaner, for this guide i use: Tweak Now Regcleaner FREE
Skill: Very Easy
1. Download And Install the Regcleaner
2. Look for the Option to "Registry Clean"
3. Scan Registry
4. Wait 2-3 minutes for it to complete
5. When done, it will probably find a lot of "Registries".
6. Just hit the Clean Registry Button, if it still leaves behind "Unknown One's", hit the Deep Search button and it will probably find them "Safe To Delete"
That's All! A Simple and easy guide to clean the registry!